Tuesday 30 June 2015

Day 155 and 156: Slobbing Again.

Day 155

Oh man how I love this bed! And the room. And the pool. And the buffet breakfast. I get a bit of work done this morning as I know I'm going to have so much to do once we're back, urg. Our day consists of sunbathing and swimming and then at night we watch Sons of Anarchy and slob. This is the life.

Day 156

The buffet breakfast is again so scrummy which cheers me up as I did our money spreadsheet this morning and we have so little to survive on till we are home. We decide to grab some pot noodles from the local shop to counter the cost of food. They are only 25p and again surprisingly nice, I also get a huge bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk which ain't as nice as home but it's so nice to have some chocolate. We sunbathe for most of the day and then do some more face timing before watching more Sons of Anarchy which we don't stop watching till 1.30am which wasn't the best idea, seeing as we have a 5.15am start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog all about one pink-hair girl's trials and tribulations of first-time backpacking whilst trying to keep to her vintage roots.